Here are some tips that can help you save money during your stay in the country:
- Make use of coupon sites. Monitor sites that offer savings and local deals, such as Groupon and Living Social. You will get a good listing from these sites if you monitor them before and as you go about your travel venture.
- Book ahead of time, especially during the peak season. Couch surfing will save you money when it comes to visiting this country, which is not exactly budget-friendly, but at least, you can work things out to cut the cost.
- Take the Megabus that runs in Quebec and Ontario. It has connections to the US. Make sure that you complete your booking ahead of time. This way, you can get tickets for as low as a dollar.
- Check out free outdoor events that are fun and will be worthy of your time. They include outdoor festivals, such as concerts and art events.
- Rent snowshoes or cross-country skis and enjoy the outdoor adventures offered in the place.
- Use the ride-sharing services whenever you can.